Sewing again....

 Spring time was always a jump from gardening to sewing when the kido's were younger.  I made the orange pleated ones the other day...experimenting, used a thick coffee filter in between washed it and well the elastic needed repair but the face mask held up...  with glasses it helps keep it tighter to the nose...though I'm not a nurse or doctor so these won't be worn  Just can't help myself..




So to help the nose part that seems to stay on OK I did use the larger pattern and did some tucks here and there...that seems to bring it in closer to the nose...I got these big rubber band strips from a resale school supply place and use them in my RAW journaling class...go figure, they work here.

So with all the face masking making out there...we are all being creative in some way....Here's
the pattern I have been working with  Facemask Pattern...

Comments

Popular Posts