Not in the studio....

So I got the recipe on line and added the yeast because I wanted them to be fluffier....next I'll try them with just the baking powder...but if you had yeast you could make the just like I did...


I buy the Aldi's Naan bread and make small pizza's.  But with the situation we are in...I had what I needed to make it at home...not going to run out as if there isn't anything happening out there, (virus) 

 They look just like the ones at Aldi's...well close, a bit thinner but that just fine for me..



I was asked to make a few more masks,  I'm piecing things together, these though I made a bit longer for the men folk....the rubber band broke and well I was able to fix it and I'm sure he has it now...Randy's had a piece of metal for the nose bridge...I didn't do that to the others....but he wanted it in his.  I pull the sewing machine out then I put it back...pull it out and then put it back...I think I'm done making them and then I'm not...but all good...feeling useful. 

Comments

Popular Posts