Slipped in an Artist Date Yesterday

 Mostly made of paper or is covered with paper from Encyclopedias, This is in the Oesterle Library Gallery. (North Central College) I wasn't able to make it to the continued exhibit of Donna Castellanos...but I'm happy I was able to see some of it. 




 This was my favorite...might be a rat or a Mouse... but I'm drawn to it...that mouse/mice thing I have going on I guess.  I get myself all caught up in my own business of art that I don't take the time to see others and inspiring things. So with this round of Walking in the World, Artist Way book I'm really pushing myself to do just that, "ARTIST DATES"  There a date with myself to help invite in new images of life around me.  I forgot what fun they are. 


Stopped into Naperville Art League too.  A picture of my merit award piece, darn it forgot to see what the judge said...will have to remember to look at that when I pick it up.  Had a nice chat with the New Ex. Director Christine Banks.   



Comments

Popular Posts