Our last day together, The Clearing

 We had to practice the process steps so here are our sample exercises.






The landscape begin.....





Choice of color, patterns in the paper and textures all seem to start coming out with each personality present.  I love watching this happen.







With hope of next year, I would like to return and it seems that here were a lot of pleased souls there.  The parts I love the best is are meeting everyone and getting to know them as we work through process learning to fall back in love with each step as such in life...no quick fixes...just exploring with all our senses.  Thanks Everyone...you make this happen, I feel blessed to have crossed paths with you all.

Comments

  1. Shows what a great teacher you are. What wonderful work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jo, they did well didn't they?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts