Musing~


  • Vision Board
  • Women Who Run with Wolves book discussion, 
  • prayer flags
  • Hand papermaking
  • drumming circles
  • Artists Way or some creative guidance like Wild Ideas-Cathy Wild 
  • Collage and mixed media classes
  • Online classes
  • Workshops-travel
  • Art journaling weekly 
  • Create a retreat
Thoughts of the new year are entering in....Nudges from the intuitive side of things. 


 Vision board in the studio....second one I did.  Ironic how the words Take a Rest are there....seems that's what I've done the past few months. And Introspective work, inner work and renewing myself.


This is from the vision board I did on Jan 1st 2019....I made myself a black hoop with a white feather hanging off last month.  It so happens that I was at a Goodwill and there was an embroidery hoop large one in fact. Painted it black and attached the feather...why because it was there and I'm follow a vision that will reveal itself when it's suppose too.   

What are my creative rituals?  

  • My morning pages...my reading of positive self help. 
  • Keeping a small daily journal of inspiration, notes, mind stuff that I don't want to forget, sketched ideas, and forward motion steps needed to be taken. 
  • Weekly commitment to making art and sending it out to my email list. 8 years and counting. 
  • Saying yes to exhibit opportunities and work toward new works.
  • Creating new works and thinking about classes that will spring from them. 
  • Staying in contact with an artist group in some fashion, physically as best I can.  Hard to keep a commitment with others. 
  • Allowing an openness in each day to enter and stir my spirit and creativity.  

The thing about this all is somehow and someway the list gets check off...but in it's time not necessarily my time.  Allowing things to unfold and graceful happen is a newer learning process for me.  I'm driven kind of gal and like to force things to happen or get a good step in and under.  

Well this is just some creative stirring going on...it's what a good night's sleep does. 


Comments

  1. You would love The healing Doll Way by Barb Kobe, its a deeply spiritual gift to yourself. Thank you for this blog and the love and kindness you give of yourself thru it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you Jacqui

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts