Flower Children-


I just gave this piece it's name...Flower Children,  The mice are in different area of nature and here they are coming out in the world a beauty instrument where we can here their song. playful little critters.

Been a long time to get to this point in the process...inching my way for real.   I have some finer details to add as I go along...need to stop though as I have a workshop coming up and need to focus on that.  Motherhood has taught me many things and one is that you have be able to stop one activity and then move on to the next and hold on to the fire of the first activity as it is waiting for you to come back to it. 

I was gifted with two more violins and that's exciting.  I never know when substrates like this come my way what I'm going to do with them. I get nudges but I also have to allow the ideas and nudges to float around and begin a story so to say. 

I was also gifted a wood ironing board which is really cool with black iron legs.  I get all excited about stuff like this...

Comments

Popular Posts