Grumbling...but working with acceptance

You just push the button and there you go....not no more.  Well not for the last two days that is.  My email service that I use, Vertical Response...had some glitches...do to me or them...hard to tell. But Yesterday I had to practice a bit of patience and acceptance. Technology is hard enough to learn and use without a glitch in the system...but I think I approached in a mature kind of way.

So now it's working again...luckily the people that I spoke with on both days was the same person. I didn't have tell my story twice....

I had to keep telling myself that it was a little problem in a big world...and keep looking down at my feet...still standing and I'm alive. Dramatic right?  Expectation and then acceptance with a bit tantrum thrown in here and there. 

So a hick-up and off we go..

and to a class and a new collage workshop I'm working with in the library communities. 






These images are of the Library patrons that attended the Mini Pocket Collage Sketchbook Class,  I had only 5 but it's a start, I'll be back there in September for the Collage Animal class.  Kind of excited about this opportunity. 

Comments

Popular Posts