Drawing again...?




Working the surface of the paper that will be hanging out of the violin.  The photo just captured me and I'm going to use it as a reference to put on the scroll. I could do an image transfer but it's not my photo so that's out.  But drawing is the next step. I've not drawn in a while...a flower in my Raw Journal/soft cover.  This is a point of testing personal judgment.   Trying to do it perfectly, instead of allowing what I see and letting it's emotion (what I was attracted to and how it touched my heart) coming in and through. Then the way I'm able draw and letting my style speak. 


I want the color behind the drawing...I will be using a black ink pen and draw over the pencil drawing.  The purple I see now is very strong in color and I want to soften it so I'm going to put a thin layer of gesso over it...or I guess you could use white paint or a wash of sorts.  But gesso is on the table. 
Can you see the little sketch emerging? 

Comments

Popular Posts