Today is the Day....


It's my birthday, I'm 58 years old...a few times, in this past month or so I thought about only two more years and I'll be 60..Wow!....so it's a fantastic day so far.   My morning is with Morning pages by the kitchen window with a light steady rain...birds still coming to the feeder.  I've been delighted with the next generation of Harrier woodpeckers and Downey's they look alike but the Hairiers are bigger. Not sure I spelled that right..but you got the idea.  I have plans on going to a gong session tonight too..so with the Drumming on Monday and Gong bath...I'm giving myself great self care.

My oldest Daughter made me the mouse...was a fox pattern but she created the mouse..dress and sweater with a small braided tail...so cool.



I've been showered with Gifts today...My mother in law knows I use candles a lot especially in the morning hours before everyone wakes up...I sit and spill my words on the page of my journals with a good cup of cheap Aldi's coffee by candle light...thanks so much Mom. 

Had my book club today and shared some more of the Strawberry nut bread I made and was gifted with some wonderful cards...my heart is so warm. 


The mail just came and a dear friend from way back sent me this book...loved all that you wrote in there too Lorraine.  

and tonight I will be seeing another friend from my past...Flashbacks Can't wait...


 This morning before the day got really going I walked in the woods...Back to Nature is so awesome, I've been walking the neighborhood with the dogs and busy doing yard work that being in the woods was left out...so when I got out there I honestly felt like I was among friends and how I missed everyone.   Small Oak tree, in the red oak family...round tips..small not even two feet big...hope he makes it.
 The Path...which way?  Well I do the left most days... and head up the hill..

 My favorite flower the Daisy... didn't pick them just love to see them fill a field.

 Perfect straight line...must have been lightening on this tree...always think it's a cool thing to see.

 The way the water moved the pea gravel around zig zagging...interesting.

 Around one bend to an area close to the pond...There are these Cottonwoods, something about them that I so enjoy being around.

And Lastly a Georgia O'Keeffe moment looking up at the big Oak trees...it is way of righting you place on this planet...so big and one so small. 

And to my Husband who always gets me...Thank you  


Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing those images and your feelings, felt like i was walking with you, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Welcome...and thank you for being a dear soulful spirit walker.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts