Thoughts Woven, Exhibit at Tall Grass Art Association

 My Long Walking Tales won a second place...

 Humble Experience behind me..


 This is my favorite image of the night...husband and daughter looking at Wife works...



 Had to share a bit about the work....

 for those that haven't been to this Gallery space...it's awesome.

Along with a placement award I sold Three Crows...it seems to always happen when you least expect it...I'm in awe of the evening the collage work and the little surprises.

Comments

  1. You look so happy..deservedly so...and glamorous. Love the dress. Your work is amazing, as always. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jo, thanks for you kind words.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts