Love when drama comes this way....

A bit cautious on letting the dogs out...we have now a all black with just white on the top of it's head and tip of his tail...we think he but could be a she...and might be the blind one.  No one got skunked...so grateful for that. 

 This board is 12 x 48 and I primed with black acrylic paint and wasn't sure what I was going to do...still not but kind of ....Incubation period in the creative process.  but I cut holes in the panel and plan to make the boxes that go in there...process work and will take time.



 Yesterday I got to hear about how all the metal parts the husband needs can be found here at Gaby's Iron and Metal.  He is planning on making a Power Hammer for his Blacksmithing workshops...So happy he was able to go there...but didn't bring anything yet but has a source...that's so important too. His brain is reeling with idea...creative process at work in him..so cool and so proud of him for pursuing it. A favorite movie of ours is Iron Giant that has a junk yard like this...great movie.


I will be picking up two violins today from someone that is selling them on craigslist....and I have an idea to make 4 more not like this but in the assembly area of this...make sense? ...More to come Love it when it's all in a forward motion of creation....My heart is singing wildly...

Comments

Popular Posts