3-Day Floating Collage Workshop....LaGrange Art League

I set up this afternoon, tomorrow the workshop begins...I'm so excited.  I get this way every time...one the apron goes on then I calm my fancy butt down and get in the serious creative play business and Crack the whip on everyone so we can make and do as much as we can in three day...  I'm really not that mean...just keep everyone moving along.

No sound I know...had Ed Sheeran playing in the background...some copyright issue so had to cut the sound...a bit of a head spin I know.. 

I started teaching in this studio some 22 years ago...I can't believe it..many things changed and many things stay the same. 

Comments

  1. Crack that whip😂Can't wait to see your workshop posts!!
    And let's see that apron Laura🤓😂😉

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apron on and papers is being made...color all over the floor on the papers. More tomorrow. Thanks for your support

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts