Visit yesterday to Waconda IL






I like to see what I'm for..and in a good way at that.  I've been invited to exhibit my collage work at the Waconda Public Library June/July of 2019 and I'm also going to present a little workshops to the community there.  Seems I'm into a library circuit.   I was just chatting with a dear friend today about what is in store for us...and the uncertainty sometimes.  I'm one that goes on Intuition mostly not always a good thing but this feels like a good thing.  A long drive for me but not too bad..

I had found a book as I was walking out and was able to update my Library card and check it out... I'm out of my county...so need to be up and up with the card.  Library systems their really pretty cool. 


When I got home I went to my Hoopla account through my library and was able to down load the one move they had there about Basquiat with David Bowie as Andy Warhol.   I felt blanketed by the whole experience and day. 
Artist Date check out for the week. 


Comments

Popular Posts