Change of season, word for 2019


Heart 2018 
This time of year is my favorite, smells, colors, food, family and the thoughts of the next year...all comes into play. I've made my pumpkin breads, banana breads,  My oldest daughter got a pot of chili going and we've started the process of raking leaves and bagging the for free pick up.  I was cutting the leaves earlier but with the rain that comes and goes during this time of year too, it's hard to cut them.

So...next what keeps is a word for the year...A tradition, a superstition, a routine that I have been doing for some time. And now with a vision board too. (Happy plug, Sunday Jan 6th, Vision Board Workshop 2019, More details when posted on line.) Fun creative ways to move forward and look into a life where one has opportunities and  possibilities.  They say what you think you become.

Heart was my work for this year...and I will be doing a reflection on that as the year comes to an end but the word for next year is like trying on clothes now...

Faith
Spirit 
trust
truth
Live
Alive
Balance-(had this one a few years back)

How do you know what will be your word for the new year?  how do you pick one?  Why would you pick a word for the year? What are you suppose to do with it?  

All great question to ask yourself,  

Along with, 
Who am I ?
Why am I here?
 Where am I going? 


Now off the computer and on to the day...Finding Water Class and tending to the daily practice of living. 

Comments

  1. I’m interested in knowing more about the visioning workshop. I am also interested in your 2019 schedule. Just beginning to try collage and non-representational in serious way and your tack down process intrigues me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts