Creating a home for the next few days

The Learning Center in Aurora Nebraska, Where I'm with three other art instructor presenting a 5 day workshop. Called The Autumn Art Workshops with a wonderful group of people. 


Our dinning hall, were we get served Breakfast.  Lunch and Dinner.  Great dinner last night.  Loaded up on the salad and the pork roast was tender.

Out the view my window from my room is not this but it is out the window's of the Studio Space we have for the Workshops.  There is a walking path that I will be getting on here soon enough.

We can also take the paddle boats out...not my thing but it's wonderful to have them here. Saw a King Fisher and a Great Blue Heron.  They were so excited to be seeing them there.  Back home their flying all over the place, the herons that is...but I don't see the Kingfishers....a sign of peace. 


I could not resist taking a picture of the old rusty truck.  Though ours was Blue that we had and The Clemster was Dark Green...these Old truck always grab at my heart stings...

When I walked outside  this morning at 4:30 upon waking up I looked up at the sky...black with stars Galore...couldn't believe it...we see stars but not like this...I'm in Awe...

Well Breakfast in a little while and the first day begins....I so love my job!

Comments

  1. Sounds wonderful, Laura.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great place and great people....room to create~

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts