Jumping right in.....




I love my artists way book...there's rich history in there from the many years of doing it...I think the date I have that is the earliest is...1998.  That's 19 years of the Artists Way guidance.  My artists date was to have breakfast at Whole foods and sit and lookout the window and read chapter two and get prepare for the next week.  Jumping head a bit because I have to be out of town...workshop in Mineral Point this weekend...all excited. 

I made up a whole sheet of this for the Class...Giving ourselves permission... to do what we hesitate doing for ourselves...and I won't get into details....this has and is out the in the self help and recovery groups of all sort...even Brene Brown talks about this.  


Blurts to Affirmations...a small bit of book make was done in our first Artist way class.  



So one of the Task was to take yourself to the Dollar store...and I had 5 bucks....and spend only 4, got some change back...lol... and bought these items.   I have to say when I opened up the play doe and took a smell...I was in play heaven...so funny as my one daughter has gone back to school and in one of her classes they had to play with play doe for about 10 minutes...and one of the guys said that's why I don't remember my childhood...I was all huffing on the play doe smell.  too funny...  and Yes I was feeling totally Gitty. 



 So as I'm preparing to head up to Mineral point....to teach a workshop I'm trying to prepare a fresh collage to bring up to show...and I need it framed for when I get back...because I've got a full class-Collage and Spirit Animals...so this will be one of the styles shared in the class. Problem is I forgot I don't have glass big enough...24 x 24, I need to pick up some today...scrambling to get all things ready and packed up in time. Did I mention I'm loving this....the rambling and scrambling of a creative life.

Just resting the black frame on top...I cut the one mat wrong...actually backwards so well that was a good things as I needed to raise up the matted are for the string I stitched in and  added, With height ti will lay gently and not be smashed down...though I think a few might still be a bit...Oh well...going to be what it is.

OK got to bust a move and get this life moving in the right directions....Good Orderly Direction at that.

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. It's something to be worked with and at daily. Like so many other things Right?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts