A daily dose of collage creativity, in images, words and thoughts. Always remember, "Everything will be alright in the end...if it is not alright it must not be the End"

Sunday, August 06, 2017

Collage Sketch #2

Learning to Trust Again 
collage has only magazines glue stick and on watercolor paper. 

I'm at a point in my life where I will be on a trust walk again where things are happening and I'm in great uncertainty along side my loved one who is really going through a job change...The collage sketching has been art therapy for me...I too may have to make a job change...some thing weekly and collect a pay check.  I have to admit it sounds exciting.  Though I do have many streams of income with the art career its not much to support much.  Double duty might be what I'll be doing too. 

I sat today writing up a job resume,  one that shows the line of work I've been doing...I've sent in to Micheal's and Ikea...I would love to work at either putting the good word out. 

I know this quote " change and uncertainty are enviable, it's just a dance of energy...


1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura