Of course I was playing with feathers again...got some ideas to attach them to the drum or the drum sticks. Off today to work on a Moose hide drum the last of the three to make. And then on to a book I want to write... on blurb. Putting it out there before the cart...a bit scary but it's good to have some plans and put things in motion.
- Collage Art for your Collection
- sales info
- Workshops and Classes for 2017-2018
- Collage Papermaking Techniques
- Art Material List
- Layering Process with Collage
- Coptic Stitch Journal bookbinding
- Coptic Stitch Journals
- 2018 Tack Down Tuesday Calendars
- Dolcezza-Simply Art
- Artist Way Rambles
Monday, June 05, 2017
Printing MCS meeting
Ginni Guzior was our workshop/demo presenter yesterday. Geli plates, Gelatin plates and what every else we could find to use a plate and print from using the layers of stencils. Ginni is a Book maker, art teachers and jewelry maker. It was a fun time.