A woman and a crow for guidance, Day 1- Creative Quest


Ponder this universal teaching: There is something in us that feels compassionate and strong, patient and wise, indomitable, and of great value. This something is who we actually are. It is the "I" beyond name, without personality—our True Nature 


If you understand things are just as they are; if you do not understand, things are just as they are." 

Zen Proverb

Take Action Pray Anyways

Creative Quest
March-April 2017
The next two month with connection to my vision board I will honor the image and practice quiet, prayer, meditation and a creative movement in responds to my life.  My hopes will be a deeper spiritual connection. Honoring my word for the year-Natural I will stay open to the guidance I receive and allow it to be expressed in my creative life and art.

1. Maintaining a eating program
2. Maintaining a good exercise routine
3. Maintaining a daily morning pages
4. Maintaining creative play in an small art journal
5. Practicing mediation
6. Maintaining my life practice program
7. Practice prayer
8. Practice Listening
9. Practice Silence
10. Being aware and stepping aside for the creative spirit to move through me.
11. Creating Prayer flags during my time of Creative Questing.
12. Honor with gratitude and thanks
13. Breathe in and Breathe out


Journal entry today....Watercolors and black gel pen...to magazine papers, glue stick and graphite pencil.... 

Dandelion Tea bag tag says....Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished, Lao Tzu


Yesterday I met with a friend for breakfast...I love the salad at Panera Bread with the beets and pecan...so that's what I had and we shared our life stuff and I shared my Creative Quest list with her and my attentive plan for the next 60 days...She then shared and re-gifted Tibet prayer beads from Bhutan....something that peaks my interests as a whole bunch of other ritual act from other belief systems.  another site about Bhutan  and another site..Bhutan


Yesterday I pulled out my sewing machine, measured, cut and folded over the flap and sewed up 30 more prayer flags...Today I start after a walk in the woods....




Comments

  1. Love your work. and love your words or thoughts. You inspire me every week. Hope to meet you ina workshop some day. Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for taking the time to comment and share.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts