A daily dose of collage creativity, in images, words and thoughts. Always remember, "Everything will be alright in the end...if it is not alright it must not be the End"

Friday, February 24, 2017

Chunky Journal


Yesterday after my morning class...I came home after hitting the Goodwill...no sheets there for the prayer flags but I did find a stuffed bear for Hank...

I had some lunch and head to the studio...painted a few more beads on the tipi...there some big beads....let that dry and then started on some journal covers.  When I cut the boards for the Journals there's some small section left so I was able to make the 4 x 6's one too.  I use Multi Media papers so I got 10 signature with four papers each...it's a chunky one.  I need to make a closure for it...seems it wants to spread out like a fan.   Which is cool but not all the time. 

While I was collaging the covers I watch three episodes of Art21 Very interesting.  

Well the second journal if not busy today as I do my volunteer time at Water Street Studio's today I will stitch it up...for my morning page Journal.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura