A daily dose of collage creativity, in images, words and thoughts. Always remember, "Everything will be alright in the end...if it is not alright it must not be the End"

Friday, October 28, 2016

Unexpected cards in the mail this past few weeks.

Thank you Mr. Jonathan Talbot... 

Communication R we really listening...36 x 36 collage on Canvas 
Here's the piece Jonathon was sharing about...I do like this piece myself it was a collage that I re made from a Tack Down Tuesday piece, The love of Stacking, 

Love of Stacking... 8 x 8 collage on watercolor paper. 

then just the other day I received this card...I wonder how Mr. Vose is doing? 

I met Bill Vose through my Cousin Doris, He was her art teacher/mentor...Living out in Paw Paw IL  check out his place here.. from Art Calendar/now Professional Artist 

Funny how when you met people and they cross your path, for a reason, season or a life time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura