On a Roll is what I've been hearing...

And that it has been....with forward motion and hard work. Then a need for walks in the woods to balance and to restore spiritual and visual well.

Locked Treasures was part of series, 
 Soon and I do mean soon as times is flying by these two piece will be exhibit at 4Art Inc.Space in the Zhou Brothers Art Center with Robin Rios in her Gallery space.
Daisy is a skate deck that I just finished yesterday...
So happy it's off the check list on the board in the Studio.  

And this little piece I entered was selected to be part of an exhibit, Politics Now at Union Street Gallery.  Behind the grid is a image of chicken...love the chickens...some day will have some.

Time to get going...I have a workshop to present to day...building that Dream House today...

Comments

Popular Posts