Sale, Rejection and Road Trip...

 Trust Walk... found out yesterday that it sold from the person that bought it and announced it on Facebook...How cool.  it's when you least expect it and so happy for Ginny at Cappaert Contemporary Gallery in Egg Harbor.


This piece didn't make it into a show I was hoping for but not biggie...it feels good that I made it an idea that came to the bubbling up and out on to the surface and that's what makes me happy.  What I see about this papers I used is the lines...Note to Self- Make more Line paper.


This morning shortly after I post this I'll be packing up...so exciting to pack up and go some where.  This time it's to Visit Shake Rag Alley School of Arts and Crafts.   My long time art buddy and cousin Doris will be my traveling companion.  We have some plans to stop at a few other place but the school has some great places to see right on the grounds.  We are just going for the Two days but you bet we will pack it in...Now if I don't forget my camera...


Comments

Popular Posts