A daily dose of collage creativity, in images, words and thoughts. Always remember, "Everything will be alright in the end...if it is not alright it must not be the End"

Friday, July 29, 2016

A few selfies and Mineral point

 After taking the tour with Megan from Shake Rag Alley Art Center we were able to snap this selfie up.  I think I need a stick if I'm going to keep doing this...


And then we visited Jane for a good long chat, viewed her gallery space and had a great time.  

 Jane has a corner gallery space so it's idea for viewing and lots of Milkweed for the Butterflies and I just love her sign...
 Because I like the repetitive line and stacking I was drawn to this image on the plates in the background here...the gallery was closed so I'm hoping to see it today before I head home.

And here is another place with the lines...love that stacking of them...On to a good day ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura