June 1st,Regrets

I just shared this image with a artist friend on facebook, it's her birthday today.   But it had me thinking about in the workshop I brought up sometimes when I'm a bit confused with my thoughts...which happens a lot, kind of lifetime of it.   I had a Manager at a hardware store tell me to think of the number 3...so I'm sure this is a repeat...must have just shared this anyways...I shared when you see three crows in an old folk tale the number 3 means Pure Love.   So here I am sharing a series I did for a ICE exchange a few years back.  It was a whole lot of fun making them all at the same time.

So One Crow flying in the sky means, Regrets...or have no regrets or let go of regrets...Which every state you are in thinking about change it up for the better.

Never Regret. If it's good, it's wonderful. If it's bad, it's experience. 

Comments

Popular Posts