Continuing on with the Painted Mare/War Ponies.

Despite all that goes on I'm determined to finish these three piece that will be 24 x 36. Making some progress.  Funny how I was so uncertain about where to place things and give about two weeks and then jump back into.  I'm still uncertain where it really will be going..I'm work the color now so that is where I'm looking.  The painted pony there with the leaves on it like the other one...this is a oak tree the other one was a Shaggy bark Hickory.  More detail will come after the colors are blocked in.

Just feel good to be working back on a personal assignment of my own. Work but now work if you know what I mean.

Comments

  1. Knowing you it will all tie together beautifully!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts