Pondering and needing to fill "My Well"


Building a palette of paper for a new series of works.  I'm opening my collage sketchbook and taking a look at my collage meditations I did a while back.  I thought I wanted to do a series with the painted mares but not sure.....ideas are floating around and who knows.  The magazine page with the details from what ever it was before will be the challenge to recreate.  Pondering...I probably should fill the well first.  Been doing a whole lot of giving out that I know I need some time to put back in new images and also time to listen from with in.

I'm planning on an artist date for Friday...some solitude time.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts