A daily dose of collage creativity, in images, words and thoughts. Always remember, "Everything will be alright in the end...if it is not alright it must not be the End"

Thursday, September 10, 2015

No Outdoor Studio Exhibit

Well....this year I decided not to do any outdoor artfairs even my own Outdoor Studio Exhibit.

I've had a few people ask about it...Any reason for this?  I wanted to let go of some stress in my life and worry.    Now this doesn't mean I'll not do one ever again...

I thought I would post this little announcement being it's Darien Fest Weekend and this is when I would do it.  Lots of work goes into all this...and well I honestly have to think about the wear and tear on the body too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura