A daily dose of collage creativity, in images, words and thoughts. Always remember, "Everything will be alright in the end...if it is not alright it must not be the End"

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Spirit Horses


8 x 8 with a 2" mat final size 12 x 12 framed...This is Spirit Horse of Low Tide Winds....I've carried this series now for awhile and each time I make one they take on a spirit of their own...same shape but different side or angle. 

Again here is Spirit Horse of South Bay Winds 6 x 12 mounted on a wood panel...not yet but heading that way. 

Spirit Horse of New Moons Wind...8 x 8 with 2" mat and framed.  I'm making these I said yesterday for the Gallery up in WI but I have to say I'm really enjoying the little things...


1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura