Hinsdale Embroiderers Guild today....Demo and Mini Workshop








Today I'll be presenting a demo to the Hinsdale Embroiderers Guild and from my information they have been meeting for over 50 years...amazing and they would like to see and learn about the kind of Collage and Mixed Media work I do...So all packed up need to grab a few things and off I go...Kind of excited to show them and I think even more excited to see what they have to show me. Need to allow for extra time as it's a bit cold out and need to warm things up.  

Comments

  1. A Very NICE post..Thanks for sharing = )
    Please check out my Art blog at:
    www.suemarrazzo.blogspot.com
    THANKS!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts