A daily dose of collage creativity, in images, words and thoughts. Always remember, "Everything will be alright in the end...if it is not alright it must not be the End"

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Brown paper bag collage



                              




I'm sharing what we will be doing next week in class...I have a few more video's I did a while ago when I was making these brown paper bag collages...I would love to see a wall of them some day.....If I could only get my timing right and pump out a few of these....that would be cool.

Well off to do some yoga and then self care the rest of the day and a demo for Greater Geneva Art Guild tonight...kind of excited about it...

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I've not explored this concept as far as I would like but some day....

      Delete
  2. THANK YOU Laura. I thoroughly enjoyed watching you work. A great collage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the collage. Very clever substrate!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura