A daily dose of collage creativity, in images, words and thoughts. Always remember, "Everything will be alright in the end...if it is not alright it must not be the End"

Friday, August 22, 2014

High on life....

 After the gal from the Art tribe came over on Wednesday Night...I was still on a high most of Thursday and kind of lost as of no one was home and I wondered around for a while then got back into my routine of doing yoga on most mornings....Then being in the Studio just sparked me to put the Apron on and the music and off I went in about 5 direction...thinking I'll do this and that while this dries and some of this and prepare for that while something else dries but by the end of the day I wanted to work on this journal for myself...it had paper from a pad of Mixed Media paper I purchased a while back...though I've only glued with a glue stick this far in it...but I have to say this morning it started something and I went with the flow...
My daughter gave me her Vogue magazine which I personal do look at but I went though it this morning and pulled out mainly black and white values...The thought of class two for on-line has been floating to long in the back wings of my brain and it's time....sure while I'm getting everything else ready for a big exhibit...to bring it forth....Nothing like while your busy that more ideas come in...sure the creative gates are open look out....Pray to be kept a float is all I say...


 Had a good time with it....let go totally and made a good creative mess of it...and I like it. (Back)


And this is the front of it, Only 6 signatures of 10 pages each but the paper is thicker but not as thick as watercolor paper of 140lbs.  

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura