Summer Journal and a Crow thing....


 The greenish paper in the background is the Kraft paper that I use under all other creative process making in my studio on work table...this is where really history of many pieces gets spilled over on and well after it gets pretty think and I've had some time to play with it a little I take it off and coat with polymer medium.  Then I can use it for collage works or like I've did yesterday made it into the cover for my new summer journal.



You can't see it here but I've got 12 signature instead of 10...I seem to need a bit more in the summer month...or I it's the rows upon rows of repeated patterns of the stitch and signatures that I like to see.


Off to class today...took a week off because of my workshop in Wisconsin but not time to get back to the schedule here...

Got to share this PBS Video...Eunice Parsons...

Comments

Popular Posts