A daily dose of collage creativity, in images, words and thoughts. Always remember, "Everything will be alright in the end...if it is not alright it must not be the End"

Thursday, April 10, 2014

One down....


So I flipped my sketchbook open and to this page I came to.   Oh great simple mainly horizontal landscape with flare of vertical a familiar sound of rustling papers came...than digging, gathering to some tearing and ......

                                                                         "Messages"

12 x 12 collage on roof felt paper, artwork 8 x 8 I will need to add the grommets yet...but I think I get an assembly line going when I finishes these all up. Sorry for the glare on the piece...mid day photo out side is never the best shot...but I was darn excited to show it off. More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura