Earth Day Artifacts Show.....

So the story goes....

Best of Show Receives, A Solo Show at that Paramount Theater's Grand Gallery.

I left a bit early from the evenings event to walk around to the other venues and then the anxiety of the next day and being ready for the collage workshop took over and I decided to head home.  I was informed the next day that I had won the Best of Show opportunity....(Awesome!!!)  I looked at the gallery space that night and I can't believe, "how nice it is" ...waiting to hear from the right people and set dates...

Paramount Theatre’s Grand Gallery
23 E. Galena Blvd.
Aurora, IL 60505

Comments

  1. That's fabulous, I can't wait to see what you create for the space.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoo ha and major kudos to you! What an incredibly deserved honor.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts