Awe struck.....

 Lenice
 Barb
 Re
Carol
Carol
 Lenice
 Re, Marge, and Barb
 Marge
 Barb
 Julie
 Laureen
 Laureen's piece
 Carol adding the finishing touches,

at this point we went around and displayed the exercise pieces and the larger final projects...These ladies work really hard at letting go and trying new ways to layer and apply the mixture of the different mediums...we missed our Linda though.....
 Carol's
 Laureen's
 Julie's
 Julie's
 Barb's
 Barb's
 Barb's
 Barb's
 Marge's

 Re's
 and Re's larger piece.

I apologize to Lenice....my hands giggled and the picture of all you work you did in class came out blurry...it wouldn't have done it justice to show it like that...

Some awesome work....

This was an closing project/exercise I like to do....take from the exquisite corpse idea... We each had a 6 x 6 piece of water color paper and then added polymer/let it dry and tacked down three piece of paper and passed to our left and kept that going till they reach back to us...but I think we lost count and it might have keep going another time...anyways this one is mine piece from the exercise.  
Red Roof House  

Comments

  1. Wow! So much talent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really it is and as I said I'm in awe of them...

      Delete
  2. I'd like to enter that red roofed house. Spikes the imagination!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That came as an intuitive piece after the go around it made with the students help...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts