Late morning post...

When fall starts to make itself present I seem to re energize...My interest seems to be pulled to the centering of family and home.  As you well have noticed I've been pulling from the Native American Culture.  Though I'm Polish/Bohemian there might be hint of Russian and Scottish in there...All I know is an older and deeper understand is something that I've been seeking on my path from a long time ago...

This morning I sensed the need to give and fill my well.....I go in search of music, sights and sounds all my senses need to be replenished in some way....The reliving an amazing moment at a show in the city has captured me...and made me do some introspective thinking and work again... trusting an intuitiveness I went to practice the yogo again in the studio.  Before I knew it with eyes closed and breathing deeply I have all my four legged friends in there...What can I say it really hits my heart that the were circling around me...I have room now for that...I then went on to do the next CD because I'm up for a new program as I've been doing that for about two weeks now. This my plan to work into the yoga a slow pace as it should be...I'm giving myself about two weeks or so and then stepping it up...  Feeling really good about putting myself first...really putting myself first. 

I have a big afternoon working with Junior High Students in an afterschool program so I'm pray I'll be able to present this as best I can...

So continuing the Spirit story....as you might as well see the story is about a man and his inner fight with the two worlds...I think we all have this inner fight with what is call us and what we should do...well maybe it's just me that tangle with that..











there might be a few more...but for now I'll let this rest....and be what it stand for...

Comments

Popular Posts