A daily dose of collage creativity, in images, words and thoughts. Always remember, "Everything will be alright in the end...if it is not alright it must not be the End"

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

From the (sub)Urban Artwalk in Naperville IL


The place that I was stationed at was Adagio Tea on Jefferson Ave. in Naperville.  Well I have to say I'm hooked on the Matcha Green Tea there..some great stuff for people that have a tendency to be a scatter brain like myself.. helps me focus. The say one cup is equal to 10 cups of green tea.  Well anyways it was a great experience as I met lots of people and learned about Teas form the gals that work there. I had a really nice spot up by the window.
Had to quickly take a picture of the Balloon man out on the street by the Adagio Tea...the kids and adults love to watch what he was doing.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura