Regroup time....

Took the second oldest daughter to the train this morning and then with dogs in the back we headed over to the Katherine Legg park for a wet run around.  Hank with his energy its good to burn off some before ever taking a wall.  He's such a sight dog (great danes) as is he uses his sight to catch anything moving before he even knows he's got a attitude about it..so funny. And Carl my faithful follower. Not many dogs at the dog park which is fine get a bit of socializing and then burn that energy off by just stretching out the legs a bit...did some creek hopping to.

Home to drop them off and then I was out the door to the woods.....Learning to keep the balance is something I try hard to do..and walking or my granny running I do is my way to reconnect to my own body rhythms.  With out sounding weird about this there's something about being around people that we do and I think it's just sharing ourselves and so many different ways which is all good but I find have to counter that with my own rhythms..even doing the mundane tasks around the house will also do that for me. But it was away to long since I had been receiving my Woods Medicine... All better now. Was good before but could feel a bit of system overload. 

Launched Tack down Tuesday and now heading to the studio to get 4 prints ready for the Trip up to WI this weekend...Heading to The Flying Pig in Algoma WI...just before you head in to Door County..Taking my Oldest with me..should be a good time..Last time My mother in law came and then it was my cousin and the first time I went by myself and then the Husband came with me one time too. So as you can till I like to go up there.

Well best bust a move...got a art tribe meeting tonight and an older member is coming back in to the group so it will be great to see and hear how she's doing and a few other members had some great time doing live painting so I can't wait to hear about that.

Comments

Popular Posts