A daily dose of collage creativity, in images, words and thoughts. Always remember, "Everything will be alright in the end...if it is not alright it must not be the End"

Wednesday, April 03, 2013

slipping in my own work

 I thought I had extra letter I could cut out from the paper I made for the background but I don't so problem to be solved...right?  work with what you got and see what happens.


From the top looking down I you see the letter and yes there backwards and upside down and reverse too. I tacked them down and then did my glazing thing with the bone black acrylic and then came back in with the carbon black for the shadowing. When dried I took a sandblock to it with fine sand paper and it brought the white of the paper out.. then I cleaned that section didn't what to loose it..

 
While one things was drying I taped off my Cradle board and then started with a coat of polymer medium.  I need to add one more coat to have it ready for collaging with the tack iron.  This one will be the last piece of the 5 I wanted to create in the series Woman and Nature.

 
Three of the Four finished...like I said got one more to finish...Cracking the whip on myself there..

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura