A daily dose of collage creativity, in images, words and thoughts. Always remember, "Everything will be alright in the end...if it is not alright it must not be the End"

Tuesday, January 01, 2013

paperwork....

All paper work has been stacked piled and filed.... business paperwork is ready for the taxes...I know so early but this has been my New year thing for I don't know how many years.. feels good.

Not happy about how much I have to pay but that meant I did better then last year on my sales.

Now tomorrow I called to be the support person for my mother in law..she has to have shoulder surgery and I want to be there for her.. So now off to pack a bag for the time at the hospital and relax for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura