A daily dose of collage creativity, in images, words and thoughts. Always remember, "Everything will be alright in the end...if it is not alright it must not be the End"

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Out to breakfast on the motorcycle

It was a very interesting day yesterday....I just listened to my gut and went with it...as of finished up my piece and got the ready to bring in to the photographers, had a date set with a friend for lunch...God I needed that to get out and be present to another.. and then after that I went to Mayslake and chatted with Janneke about teaching classes...yes I'm getting ready for next year to teach some classes.  I need to change thing up abit so I'm starting with some basic design classes in collage and when I personal go back to the basics I end up learning so much...should be a good class.. When I came home I got on my computer and updated some things, not much but got a start...need to come back to it tonight...to nice of a day today to sit behind a computer...in fact I need to get my butt going here the Husband is taking me to breakfast on the motorcycle so best bust a move on the key punching here...Well I ended with going out to the LaGrange Art League celebration for the Holiday show and to Pam's house for the Artists Open House...great to see all the girls..though I saw some of them a the Midwest Collage Society meeting just this past Sunday it was good to see them with there art...well got to go 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura