Out to breakfast on the motorcycle

It was a very interesting day yesterday....I just listened to my gut and went with it...as of finished up my piece and got the ready to bring in to the photographers, had a date set with a friend for lunch...God I needed that to get out and be present to another.. and then after that I went to Mayslake and chatted with Janneke about teaching classes...yes I'm getting ready for next year to teach some classes.  I need to change thing up abit so I'm starting with some basic design classes in collage and when I personal go back to the basics I end up learning so much...should be a good class.. When I came home I got on my computer and updated some things, not much but got a start...need to come back to it tonight...to nice of a day today to sit behind a computer...in fact I need to get my butt going here the Husband is taking me to breakfast on the motorcycle so best bust a move on the key punching here...Well I ended with going out to the LaGrange Art League celebration for the Holiday show and to Pam's house for the Artists Open House...great to see all the girls..though I saw some of them a the Midwest Collage Society meeting just this past Sunday it was good to see them with there art...well got to go 

 

Comments

Popular Posts