gone blue....

This piece sold at One of a Kind last year but I love the shapes..12 x 12 size
 

 My compositional Reference now..

I did three of these awhile back and fell in love with the donut shape...crazy I know but something about that shape is spiritual to me.  This piece also sold at One of Kind show..so I only have my images of the two for reference but the middle on is up on my shelve now which I'm pulling from.


I'm Going Blue and not in going blue as sad but going blue with a nice Oceania blue...that seems to be a color I'm attracted to lately along with red..not sure if I'm going to add it in to this next piece. But the second image up today is the one I'm using as my compositional reference and see what happens..it's a guide or a foundation for work from and off of leaving room for expansion of my creative spirit to step in and ad or subtract...

Off today with a list of foods to purchase need to do some cooking for Friday night.

 

Comments

  1. These are lovely. I especially like the wrinkly texture in the second one. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. susanernst.blogspot.com7:12 PM

    I look forward to see where you go from here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes Roberta the middle one is what I'm pulling form and there's alot of wrinkle in the papers I'm using for that. Love the stained tissue papers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm excited too Sue, after this weekend..but I may have slip in some time to day or tomorrow in the studio..kill me not to be up there..but creating appetizers today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that blue color too and the shape! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts