continued into the weekend

I fell into a great couple of days.  I didn't push, and super plan just allowed it to unfold.  Well that's not all true but there was less stress that comes from over pushing and super planning.

What can I say I'm loving it...Still doing it but on a easier grid plan as they call it now. It's what is need at this time for me.  With some great days and a super surprise visit what gifts were shared I'm still in awe over it. 

With reading a new book You know the one called Happier at Home, I'm sure connecting to some thing I just might be taking for granted.  The words come to me through out the day. Being a woman and having my own home that we reconstructed and added on and out children grow up in and are still here of course as Young Adults there is course foundation that is so very special.  Kind of hard to describe but I do know with trying to juggle two lives as a business woman and a just a woman I've lost respect for this place called Home and when I picked up this book I felt that it was just right to read now..

So a couple of little things from the book to share...
Happiness is not having less; happiness is not having more; happiness is wanting what I have.

Gretchen shares... If I've learned one thing from my happiness project, it's that if I want my life to be a certain way, I must be that way myself. ex: If I want my marriage to be tender and romantic,  I must be tender and romantic. 

Well as my other friend says...when thing come up and we don't know way it happened and question it's presence...it's not odd it's god  or good orderly direction..so I think I was suppose to read this book.

Wonderful granny run in the woods, lots of people out there and had a grand time fusing my papers to the next big collage piece. 

Off to walk the four legged loves and prepare for a Demonstration tonight at Dupage Art League.. Kind of excited about that..taught a workshop awhile back...was a great place to do that.

Comments

  1. Sounds like a wonderful book! Think I'll have to find it. Good for you, Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lets say it's making me aware of some great things...my home, my husband and my family and all that is inside the four walls.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts