Art of Collage- Demo at Ottawa Art League

I left the homestead around 3:30 and made it to Ottawa in time to visit with Susan and meet her husband then we went across the street had a the best salad I've had in a long time... It had Pears, cheese and pecans and a great dressing..(foodie that I am, love the combo) Afterwards we went to get things set up for the Art meeting and demo.  Every thing went well "Great bunch of artists"  I guess that they have been a league for about 35 years.  Susan is a  woman of many talents, Stained Glass, Mosaic, sculpture-big outdoor types, jewelry, Mandala Workshops and she works with archetypes, called Sacred Contract and charts of origin...sounds so cool..Susan Burton

Well I got home a bit late...I need my sleep..go go go all day long but when it comes down to sleep. I go to bed early and wake up early..best part of the day is the morning..so I'm a bit off kilter this morning or it could be the McDonald's sundae I had late too...probably both the sugar I've been staying away from and late night excitement..well on to day and look forward to the studio and creating time..the last two days I've put on 16miles of exercise Hard to tell I know but 8 mile granny run and dog walking and bike riding..feels great  Endorphins!!! make a body happy.

OK enough rambling off the stool and on with the day.

Comments

  1. Joyce Kuhlmann11:09 AM

    I hope you do a workshop at the Fineline in St. Charles. If so, I'll be there. Joyce K.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts