Hinsdale Fine Art Festival


I've been busy tending to all the preparing need to get my art fair regalia ready..This is my first show this year, I'll have two more cutting back. I have all my displays and art stored up stairs so two flights of stairs about 50 times..not kidding  was brought upon me the last few days...Grateful for all the walking I do.  I wish I didn't have to store it there but I do, save from all that is present down stairs and out of the way..kind of takes up a lot of space. 

I'll be there on Friday setting up my tent after my class and then come back with the art on Saturday morning. This show looks to be on a great warm weekend..looking forward to being there as it's been about two years since the last time..Good to give some show a break and then come back..

Well off to cut the homestead lawn and prepare for my class today.

Comments

Popular Posts