Printing today

I sent all my students home to make plates for the printing session we will have today..but first they get a taste of the tacking down process...we will make some small samples just so they get a taste of where all those papers they have made and are making today...should be a good time...I will try to bring my camera...been a bit if a swiss cheese head lately....

 I've also been having a grand time with my walking poles and the woods medicine...been pretty luck to have the whole woods free of other humans...not their now kind souls it's just really neat when you feel like it's just you and the woods and all the wonder happening.

Comments

  1. Your substance is out and out splendid from various perspectives.
    low cost Printing Services Near Me

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts