A daily dose of collage creativity, in images, words and thoughts. Always remember, "Everything will be alright in the end...if it is not alright it must not be the End"

Saturday, December 24, 2011

A nice long walk and Lunch

My friend Robyne R. picked me up and we headed to the favorite place she love to walk and it was beauitful I have to admit that.. waterfalls and trees and the path goes on forever...we did a good 4miles and it went by fast...walking by myself is my church but walking with a friend is a blessing...we chatted about this and how to fix the world's problems...aways love when the conversation leads in a full circle. 

I had purchase a few books for some people a gifts and then I bought myself two magazines for the Refrigerator...1. Be the change you wish to see in the world-Gandhi...2. Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.  So fitting to have a reminders.

I received my last Prayer flag panel from the group on line...I know have 9 flags including my own...how cool is that.

It was a very long day, I have to say I lived fully too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura