Thursday, October 13, 2011

Working with a simple stencil today



Today is the second class of visual Art Journaling and we will be touching base on using a stencil as a spring board or incorporating an idea to our spread.  The pear is such a wonderful shape, I didn't realize how I really like it so much.

 Gel medium image transfer.
And a clean packing tape transfer will be shared in the class today

Then after class I will be hanging out in my studio..preparing for a huge collage paper making episode.  Kind of scary cause I can see myself there just getting lost.  I think the last time I made paper it was about 7 months ago...I've been making some with my classes but it's time to really go at it and build up the supplies. 




3 comments:

  1. You really should try eucalyptus oil on the back of a fresh black or colour photocopy from a tomer based copier. Works a treat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could take your class!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that pear! And what fun - papermaking!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura