- Collage Art for your Collection
- sales info
- Workshops and Classes for 2017-2018
- Collage Papermaking Techniques
- Art Material List
- Layering Process with Collage
- Coptic Stitch Journal bookbinding
- Coptic Stitch Journals
- 2018 Tack Down Tuesday Calendars
- Dolcezza-Simply Art
- Artist Way Rambles
Tuesday, July 12, 2011
Tack Down Tuesday #2-July
8 x 8 collage on watercolor paper, matted 2" all sides ready for framing
Materials: White lunch bag with gessoed surface and acrylic glazing, old book pages, Kraft paper gessoed and textured surface with acrylic glazing, painted drawing paper, Nat. Geo. magazines altered with Nevr Dull. Color laser image transfers and black cat tail image transfer, fused to surface with tack iron and finished with satin UV varnish.
Meaning of the Art: This piece was created for the many times I walk pass the tall grass prairie path in the woods where the dragonflies hover and around the bend in the bushes are handfuls of ripe berries. Summer at it fullest.